It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
You have probably heard that getting to Mompos is “difficult” or “complicated”, or perhaps you are not sure as to where Mompos is located. Mompos is found in the department of Bolivar at just 5 hours from Cartagena and getting here is actually straightforward. Mompos is located within the confines of the Mompos Depression – a large area of wetlands – and is the largest freshwater island in South America. Its isolation has kept this jewel of colonial architecture well preserved and the town has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From the Blog
- 251: What is happening to the FARC guerrillas in Colombia right now?
- 250: Science Journalist Andrew Wight Discusses his Business in Colombia
- 249: The Changing World of Birding in Colombia with expert Chris Bell
- 248: Testigo: A Documentary of Reconciliation and Forgiveness in Colombia
- 247: Bastards and Diablos, the movie screening in Bogotá with Dillon Porter