It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
You have probably heard that getting to Mompos is “difficult” or “complicated”, or perhaps you are not sure as to where Mompos is located. Mompos is found in the department of Bolivar at just 5 hours from Cartagena and getting here is actually straightforward. Mompos is located within the confines of the Mompos Depression – a large area of wetlands – and is the largest freshwater island in South America. Its isolation has kept this jewel of colonial architecture well preserved and the town has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
From the Blog
- 258: Why are the students angry and protesting in Colombia?
- Coffee with Purpose at La Casa Amarilla, Mompós
- 257: A realistic look at Colombia and her politics for 2019 with Adriaan Alsema
- 256: The Importance of Colombia's Truth Commission with Michael Evans
- 255: The Making of Democracy and the Colombian Middle Class